Wednesday, June 9, 2021

BLOG CLOSED, BLOGGER SAILING

Like every year, I stop posting when the sailing season begins, normally from April to October. I sail and cruise on those months and I am having too much fun to "lose" time making posts. The comments will take more time to be published and I will try to reply, but it will take longer than what is usual.

And in what regards losing time, when you are looking at posts, see if you can click on some of the adds , because it is the only way I receive some money for the effort, a ridiculously small amount for the work involved.

I am already at Kusadasi (Turkey) and should be sailing and cruising in about a week or so.

Fair winds to all.



5 comments:

  1. Hallo Paulo,
    stop worrying about your blog and enjoy the season.
    Bons ventos ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time as best as you can. Gentle breezes! Knut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the season Paulo. Things will change after some time

    ReplyDelete