Wednesday, August 24, 2022

NEW CRUISING BLOG BY PAULO

No, it is not really a new post on this blog, I am still cruising, its the announcement of a cruising blog centered on my cruising life, that takes place each year for about 5 to 6 months.

I used to post about it on  facebook and I have many followers, not only Portuguese but from all over the world. I will continue to post in Portuguese, on facebook, but as many have requested, I will also have a more permanent and easy-to-search blog, with information about our experiences.

I am a competent photographer and the blog will provide good photo information about many anchorages and places, complemented by my personal impressions.

It is also about sailing while cruising, a thing that unfortunately becomes as rare as the explosive increase of condo cats. Even monohulls sailing have become a rare view.

It is also about personal experiences, way of life, food, and all kind of stuff that makes sailing and cruising life be worthwhile.

I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoy this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment