Sunday, November 27, 2022

SISTER CRUISING BLOG WITH A WRONG LINK

I have to apologize to the ones that tried to have a look at my cruising blog, and could not find it on the provided link, in the previous post.

Due to the existence of a blog with the same link (sailingalma) I had to change it to cruisingalma, but forget to update the link. This is the right one:

https://cruisingalma.blogspot.com/

I also changed a bit the blog scope, and besides making it a photo log of our journeys, have made it also a photo pilot book for the central and oriental med, where we have been sailing for the last 10 years, sailing and cruising for more than 20 000nm.

Regarding the photo pilot book, I covered already on the blog part of the Ionian, the South Peloponnese, the Peloponnese East coast, and the Argolic Gulf.

The pilot-book is a particular one and is pointed to the ones that like me, prefer to be at anchor in quiet, not crowded places, and dislike mass tourism.

No comments:

Post a Comment