Saturday, May 12, 2018

CLOSED FOR SAILING


Not really closed, you can post comments and I will do my best to reply but I will be too busy having fun to post...except if I have to take shelter from the Meltemi (I hope not).

If you want to follow my voyage you can do that on my facebook page where I post photos of the places where I stay (normally at anchor). That's in Portuguese but the Facebook translator is pretty good.
https://web.facebook.com/paulo.pernao

Don't ask me where I plan to sail to because I do not really have a plan. I sail accordingly to the conditions to where sailing is nicer and the wind is not too strong or too weak. Lots of great choices on the Aegean and almost any direction has interesting places and nice anchorages.

I sail out of Nea Peramos (photo below) where Stavros Manitsas has a great shipyard. He is a very nice guy, I like the ambiance and the only thing fixed about this trip is the endpoint, at Nea Peramos (Makedonia, Greece) again, sometime in October.



6 comments:

  1. Have a great season Paolo!

    Btw what's your boat? She looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, that is my boat, a 2007 Comet 41s.

      Delete
  2. Hi Paulo. Have a great voyage. I look forward to your future posts when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share your blog. Really very nice blog. Get a feel of the market, what are the expenses for the trips and book one that is most cost-effective. Before reserving an Expedition yacht trip, check what are the touring that contains your way and what are the features provided by the yachting team.

    Expedition yacht

    ReplyDelete