Friday, September 11, 2015

A GOOD CRUISING BOAT FOR VERY LITTLE



This is not a new boat, it is an older Gib Sea 126 (43ft). Normally I post about new boats but this thread is about interesting boats and I was so impressed with the condition of this boat when I saw it at Vibo Marina that surely it is for me an interesting one...at that price.

The Old Gib Sea have the reputation of being very seaworthy boats, with their cutter rig and all. This one comes completely equipped for cruising, with solar panels, wind generator, rigid dinghy on davits (not that I like the dinghy). The condition of the boat is just unbelievable...it looks like new.

The owner and seller offers an incredible warranty on everything for two years and the asking price is 85000 euros. Probably less on a direct sale (see the email on the boat photo).

https://m.apolloduck.com/feature.phtml?id=292237
So if you want to go cruising and don't have the money for a new boat this seems a great opportunity. Not a paying add this, just my desire to pass valuable information to fellow cruisers that read this blog. If you buy it please just let us now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment