Wednesday, November 18, 2015

BOREAL 52, 47 and 44: THE MOVIES

I had posted already about the Boreal 52: http://interestingsailboats.blogspot.pt/2015/04/boreal-52-european-bluewater-cruiser.html  but since then some very interesting movies appeared on the net, including a video test of the Boreal 52 by Yacht.de magazine, so I guess a post is on order to share all this. The German Boreal 52 boat test video:
A interesting video with the Boreal 47 (the one on the photo) solo sailed: 
And the Boreal 44 sailing in the Arctic and Antarctic:

2 comments:

  1. Paulo... Those guys on Sailnet would cry and denounce the Boreal 44 sailing in those latitudes... Ha ha...Great looking boat and looks like a nice one to sail... I don't think I would be able to solo the 44... Either way thanks for posting these videos... Very interesting indeed. Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would have a problem sailing solo the Boreal but I would have a problem sailing in places where I cannot dive for a swim after having anchored the boat LOL
      There are tastes for everything and variety is what makes life interesting. I have to admit that the scenery is very beautiful, mainly the Antarctic one.

      Delete