Thursday, December 1, 2016

VENDEE GLOBE: INCREDIBLE VIDEO - ALEX VERSUS ARMEL


Incredible video taken by an helicopter from a French Destroyer on the Indian Ocean, showing the fight between Alex and Armel. We can see Armel's boat, Banque Populaire, going very well and very fast and Hugo Boss, Alex's boat, going overpowered limping, with too much sail, without the foil that on that tack would make a diference, on a desperate attempt to keep pace....and the most surprisingly is that he is managing that. Chapeau to Alex.

2 comments:

  1. Only my second Vendee Globe to watch, so appreciate your wider view, experience with some of these athletes and resources/links. Thanks for posting here and I hope you don't quit posting in Cruiser Forum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I just changed thread. There is another one that I hope will be less conflictual. I have no patience for that on a place were we should have fun exchanging ideas and opinions regarding the race.

      Delete